When utilizing Torque Limiters, gone are the problems associated with:
- slow reaction electrical overloads
- shear pins which give a wide torque variation and a slow re-engagement of equipment
- rapidly overheating slip clutches
Nothing breaks, nothing to replace.
TL TORQUE LIMITERS
- Positive drive, no slip
- Maintains shaft-to-shaft timing alignment, even after re-engagement
- Rapid easy re-engagement
- Cuts downtime and lost production
- Full bi-directional operation
- Release torque setting maintained
- The design discourages unauthorized personnel from altering the release torque, yet it can be easily altered if required.
Torque Limiters can be combined with RT or SS couplings to provide a fail-safe shock absorbing/release device for marine and industrial applications.